Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Visit from Uncle Nathan

Uncle Nathan got to come visit last week, and Bug and Bubba had a blast with him. he got stuck playing lots of tea parties (which invovled wearing chairs as hats, as you can see )(It came from the book "Go Dogs Go" when they wear their Party Hats in the Party Tree...Bug will put almost anything on her head and say "Do you like my party hat?"). I think they wore him out by the end of his visit and he was ready to go home and have a break from his vacation. lol. These two rugrats are BUSY...and now Uncle Nathan knows just HOW busy.

2 comments:

Broin's said...

I love this! It makes me laugh just because she is so random. I miss your family!

Eric & Cynthia said...

Hi! You need to post more on your blog. I check it alot, mostly cuz there's nothing else to do at 2 in the morning. I need stuff to read and pictures to look at. I'll try and get more stuff on mine too. Love and miss you, wanna come visit? :)