Sunday, February 15, 2009

LAS VEGAS

Last week J and I got to go to Las Vegas for his PT Convention and we left the kids with grandma. It was so fun. It was a bit of a culture shock the first night we got there and I was a tad irritated with some of the advertising around the city...but once I got some food, some sleep, and an attitude change I was able to decide to have a good time, and I did. We went to The Blue Man Group and The Tournament of Kings Dinner and show, and we did LOTS of shopping. Happy Valentine's Day to ME. YEAH. I got a purse, shoes, and so much more. Shopping is GREAT therapy for me. lol. It was so nice to be able to have time alone with my husband too, and I didn't worry about my kids as much as I thought I would...because I knew they were in good hands. We have some good stories too! ha. We were totally exhausted by the end of our trip. Over all, it was a GREAT trip, and I'm glad a I went!

9 comments:

Eric & Cynthia said...

It looks like you had alot of fun. Cant wait to hear the stories. Mom says your haircut is cute. She's visiting me this time...neener neener.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I am so happy you get to do things like this... get out of town just the two of you.

If you had been there longer we could have met up, Vegas is only a four our drive away!

Tyson and Angela said...

Love the pics! It does look like you had a lot of fun! I am jealous you got to go to The Blue Man Group! They seem like they are awesome. I can't wait to hear more of your stories!? Did you get hit on? :)

lacey said...

Sounds like a fun time! I bet it was so nice to get away, just the two of you!!

Ladybug143 said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! What a fun trip!

Katy said...

Hey Rachael!
I found your blog and it is darling! I added you to my list, so check mine out at www.richardandkaty.blogspot.com
Hope all is well!
Katy Williams

Julie Barnes said...

I am glad you guys had fun. Vegas is always a fun time, so much to do there. Good too that you two could go together!

Julie Barnes said...

You are right, it has been too long since we did something! We are available pretty much whenever! :) It would be fun to hang out! I am sad we are not visiting teaching companions anymore too.

Ladybug143 said...

Your as behind as I was! Glad I am not the only one that puts blogging on the back burner when needed. :)