Thursday, November 12, 2009

Such A Boy

After dropping Bug of at preschool this morning, T-man and I decided to go to the store on our never ending quest to find irish cream flavoring here in Omaha for some yummy hot chocolate. When we pulled into HyVee, T-man was very quick to spot the activity accross the street..CONSTRUCTION. I couldn't pass up letting him watch with as facinated with construction machinery as he's been, so I walked him over so we were just across the street from the construction. We sat there for about ten minutes just watching the digger dig it's hole, the bulldozer push dirt around, and the man on the roof walking around "really high in the air." T-man had a blast watching all the action, and it was just as fun for me to watch him! Random worthwhile stuff like this just makes my day. I'm glad we caught this on camera!










2 comments:

Tyson and Angela said...

Hey! That looks familiar!! Wait a minute...that is just down the road from my house! What a little cutie...and SUCH A BOY!! :)

Rachael and Justin said...

why Angie..You do know your neighborhood, don't you! lol.