Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Locks of Love

Bug and I decided to donate our hair today to Locks of Love. Those of you that talk to me often are probably glad, so I will finally stop bugging you about whether or not I should cut my hair. ha. Now I can start talking about growing it out...jk. Bug did really well, and although she may not completely understand the importance or significance of what's she is doing, I love that she was willing to do it. I also think it's absolutely awesome that she can donate her hair....and she's THREE! How COOL! She was such a super trooper. It was fun being able to do it as mother and daughter and we both like our hair short (despite the last minute panic I went through right before cutting it).

Before

After




4 comments:

Broin's said...

how cute are you 2! I'm so excited that you did this...

Elise said...

Cute cuts!!! I bet it's super easy to do. That's how I feel, even if I cut an inch off. So sweet!

Unknown said...

The hair is SO cute!!! Just remember when washing your hair, you don't need as much shampoo anymore. For the first week or two plan on dumping some back in the bottle. lol

Anonymous said...

You should be super pleased with your decision because you both look fantastic! I still think you look more like sisters than mother/daughter though.