Monday, January 19, 2009

Favorite Song

Even though I haven't made a ton of updates lately, I've been putting some time into deciding what songs are good enough to put on my blog. "It Won't Be Like This For Long" is my favorite song. Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in the monotonous every day stuff, and this song is such a good reminder to live in the moment, because it won't always be there. I look at my kids and just wish I could push a "pause" button or something, because I just can't imagine them not being my adorable sweet little angels. They are both getting so big, and THEY WON'T STOP IT!! Their little childhood phases are So cute, and I've found that I am becoming more senimental that I ever thought I would be. I'm sad when I have to say good bye to their chubby cheeks, their short wobbley legs, their little waddling diaper butts, and their indeciferable jabber. I can't believe that someday they won't need me anymore! I guess I better put the effort into doing a good job while I have them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously I don't speak from experience when I say any of the following, but whatever.

Those awesome phases are going to keep on coming, each as wonderful and mystifying as the last, until one of the final ones which is them becoming a parent of their own. And then you have a grandchild and get to start all over again!