Thursday, July 9, 2009

Come Home To Kanesville

Many of you know that I am going to be in a musical the last two weeks of July and rehearsals started this week. It has been SUCH a blast. It has been really hard to leave the kids for so long, and to not see Justin very much (if we're lucky we get an hour total between the morning and evening if he's still up when I get home). They are always on the back of my mind through rehearsals, but even though it's only day three, I've had a ton of fun. I was recruited to be a dancer as well as play the role I am playing, and that's been an experience in and of itself. I'm getting a crash course in Dancing 101. In three days, including travel time, I have put in close to 20-22 hours already, and we still have a week and a half of rehearsals....AHHH. It's a full time job. lol. Being my first play, though, I'll definately do it again. (we'll see how I feel on day 4...lol) So anyways, if ya'll are plannin on being in the mid-west in July, make sure you stop in and see "Come Home to Kanesville", not because I want people starring at me, the sore thumb of the dance team, but because it's a great message faith and endurance! YEEHAW!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could be there for your first play! Especially now that I know you will be dancing too!

KRAZIKORTUS6PAK said...

Holy Cow Rachael!! You have been busy! I didn't know about all of your secret talents! how exciting for you to be in Kanesville! And you are adding in training for a mini triathalon? Let me know the details!

Julie Barnes said...

I am bummed we were here to go see it! I bet you did awesome! What a fun thing to have done. :)

Ladybug143 said...

So are there pictures?