Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh Yeah...I forgot to mention...

(OK..so I didn't really forget, I just haven't been advertising) that we are having a BOY!!!! We went in for our ultrasound just before we went to San Diego, and we were glad to find out that not only is the pregnancy going well so far, we are having another boy. Both kids were pretty hyped up for a girl (heck, so was I) but we were all very excited when we found out it was a boy. The kids had fun going to the ultrasound with us, and they got pretty excited when our doctor took them to get treats from his office.
When ever I tell Bug that the baby is kicking, her eyes get really wide and then she puts her had on my belly and waits. Interesting how she's just pre-programmed. :)

I felt pretty dumb when the doctor walked in while we were taking this picture. ha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

even though i already knew.... yay!!!!

lacey said...

Yay!! Congrats on having another boy, that's so exciting! I love this picture, it's great. I also like your background, it seems familar!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey rachael! I saw your blog on Lindsey's blog and checked it out. :) Why did you tell us on Sunday?! So exciting! Remember . . . boys equal less drama ;)

Tyson and Angela said...

Definitely will have to agree with JJ! :) However, Hailey will be such a fun big sister to two brothers! :) I am so glad that your pregnancy is going well so far with no issues!! Love the pic!

Julie Barnes said...

Congrats on the boy! Very fun! I am sure Travis will love it (Hailey too).