Friday, August 27, 2010

The Greatest Show On Earth!!!

After getting back from Kansas, Justin and I found out that The Greatest Show On Earth was going to be in Omaha and we decided to treat the kids and take them. (I've never been to a circus before, so I was a bit excited to have an excuse to go.) The kids were pretty interested in it for the most part, but it was a kinda long for their attention spans. Some of those stunts were beyond my comprehension...but I tend to be a bit of a wimp about heights. We got to the Quest Center early for the pre-show fun and we got to see the performers upclose and personal. The kids loved that part! It was pretty fun and we can all say we've been to the circus now!

Showing off tickets at the entrance

Giant mammoth pregnant lady VS. Itty bitty circus girl.
Who do you think will win?
Not quite sure why I wanted to take this picture anymore. lol

Pre-show entertainment from the lovely lady elephant!
She even painted a picture!

After the show, waiting to go see the animals


2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Way to go on all the updates! Loved seeing all the fun you've had. The circus looks fun, we will have to go sometime!

Merrilyn said...

HAHAHA! I love your comment about the little teeny circus girl-- you crack me up! Luckily you were such a cute pregnant lady!