Friday, June 24, 2011

Bug's Donation

I know this may be old news, since this was back in May, but Bug finally decided to donate her hair to Locks of Love. She has been going back and forth on wether or not she wanted to cut it. I was the little voice on her should saying "you want to cut your hair!!! you want to cut your hair!!!". She wasn't exactly interested in all the maintenance long hair requires, but I think she was a bit hesitant of change. When she let me brush it and blow dry it, it was GORGEOUS. But after all the fights...I didn't want to deal with it anymore. She was pretty excited to be able oge out of school to get her hair cut though. This is the second time she's donated her hair to Locks of Love. WOW! Rare for a five year old.




I cut her pony tail. Kinda scary, actually.

1 comment:

The Spanglers said...

Great pictures! I got to see fireworks @ your in laws last night & I missed you. Maybe we can see you after you get here & before we leave on the 7th!?