Wednesday, June 15, 2011

May

May generally consisted of enjoying the spring weather, deciding how much we loved our cat, and a birthday party for Bug's dog, Martha....


I saw the post man approaching our door with this ball and thought "he must have found it in the gutter and thinks it's ours". Nope. My sister and her family Mailed us a ball. That was pretty stinkin cool! :)



Martha's Birtday party. Tman and I made cupcakes while bug was a school and threw Martha quite the party!








Poor Milo got sick and we had to decide how much we liked him. :( Apparently we like him alot because we paid alot of money for him to go into surgery. He felt better immediately, though, thank goodness and he's back to his obnoxiously friendly self.

This little visitor come onto our deck a few nights after Milo had his surgery and they had a stare down. This may have been the culpret of his injury...and he came to mock Milo in his "Cone of Shame"












I guess this is how you make Bologna fancy...?!?!?!






Ah, the laundry basket. Carries launry AND entertains the kids.

2 comments:

Jen said...

My daughter got a coconut in the mail once from her grandma in Molokai. Very cool. I bet your kids loved it!

sarah said...

i cannot get over how old Tman is!! I mean, all three of them are, but the differences in T are just crazy.