Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Costumes

k. So for the last three weeks I have been asking Bug what she wants to be for Halloween so I could get a head start on making their costumes. This is her answer ...."I want to sneak on bats!!!"

What the heck am I supposed to do with that? The only thing I can think of is giving her a butterfly net and a bat shirt???!?!? Any other ideas? I'm open for suggestions. There's always the other option of not giving her an option and choosing for her. I thought it would be cute to do something as a family....but what. I actually only enjoy the idea of wearing a costume because it would be cute for the kids. I haven't worn a costume in HOW long? Anyway...If you have any suggestions for "sneaking on bats" please let me know. Here is a picture of the first costume I made for Bug. I was SOOO proud of it...still am. Last year I didn't make they because I was way behind on planning...so I really want to make one for Bubba since he's never had his very own before. Feed back appreciated!!!!

Til next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm at a complete loss as to what she could possibly be imagining when she says that (good luck). Looking forward to seeing pictures of your cuties in their costumes!

Ladybug143 said...

Super cute costume! Love it! I know Victoria would too.

Broin's said...

here is what Bug should be for Halloween!!!!! http://www.marthastewart.com/article/3-tiny-creatures-costumes?page=3

I love the chicken!