Sunday, October 12, 2008

Photography Ambitions

I've always loved photography (the appropriate kind that is) and I've thought about taking some classes lately. When I went to Seattle in March my dad let me play around with his really cool, really expensive, high tech digital camera, and it was so fun. I couldn't put it down..and I didn't even know what I was doing. I think I'm going to take a course, and take it to a higher level! These are some pics I took with my dad's camera... they are lame, I know... but at least I can say I did it!

Here are some flowers from my mom's garden


Bug the Hobbit. Friend of the Tree Ents

Daddy and Bug coming home from feeding the Llama next door

Grandpa and Bug getting ready to go on a walk with their Stormy Kromer hats

Before

After

5 comments:

KRAZIKORTUS6PAK said...

Rachael I love it!! You are way too cute! It took me a minute to realize who bug was. Haven't heard you calling her that at church before!! Thanks so much for sharing!! How funny you are into photography! I'm thinking of starting my own business in the next year. We'll see!! I want to take some classes at Rockbrook and I would love a partner!! Keep blogging!!

Elise said...

Rachael I'm so glad you left a comment and no I don't mind at all. I was actually thinking about you the other day, it will be fun to see what you guys are up to. Good Luck with the photography how fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I think photography classes are a great idea. Even if you don't have professional ambitions, or you do and it doesn't work out, it will always be a useful skill. You have two cute kids that are going to be doing photo worthy things for many years to come! You want to be able to capture those moments the best you can.

Ladybug143 said...

I want to take photography classes some day! Cute pictures!

Jolisa said...

Hey Gleeds! How's it going? I found your blog on Elise Catmull's blog and wanted to say Hi. Your pictures are all so cute. How is Omaha? I didn't think I would miss it like I do! Your pictures are so fun! Good Luck.