Thursday, October 9, 2008

Leap Year Party

I have so much to catch up on, and I'm going to start back in February. (the last half, anyway...The first half will have to come later since we have to download the pictures from J's parents computer). I'm going to start at the end of February when we were able to go back to my parent's house in Seattle. It all started when my brother found out he was going to be deployed again, so we wanted to have a family get together before he left. So I thought "Why not make the date easy to remember and do it on Leap Year..since it only come around every four years"...not to mention it's my birthday and what better present than to have all of my family together? It was also very special since it was the first time I was able to meet my newest sister-in-Law Trish. We weren't able to go to their wedding, unfortunately, and so this was the first time meeting her. She is GREAT. She fits in perfectly with our family! So here are a few pictures of the Shin Dig on February 29, 2008.
This is my sleeping brother-in-law Eric, My brother Tony, and his Wife Trisha
Christine...need I say more?lol

The Cake. (I'm refraining from any other comments)

Do you like our party hats?

My oldest brother Jason, and my Duck.....I mean my Dad. Sorry. I get so confused sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous in the pic with the cake!