Friday, January 7, 2011

Funny Story

Yesterday I overhear the kids playing in the TV room. My sister just got married and had to purge alot of her stuff, so we inherited her couch, among other things. It seems to be the cool place to play righ now, so the kids had some little toddler link toys and they were hanging them over the back of the couch. T decided they were going fishing. He kept saying things like "I'll be Uncle Roger and you go fishing and I'll come save you". Bug would "accidentally" drop something over the couch and say "HELP!!! UNCLE ROGER!!!! I DROPPED SOMETHING" and Heroic Uncle Roger would jump in, hold his breathe (puffed cheeks and all), swim around "under water" and find what ever Bug dropped. It was so random and so funny to watch. I got the camera to take a picture of them fishing and said "T, look at me for the picture". He got really annoyed with me and said "MY NAME IS UNCLE WOGER!". They sure love Uncle Roger. :)

1 comment:

Tyson and Angela said...

That is adorable! I just love kids! They are so imaginative! Miss you guys! Hugs!