Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Favorite Four Year Old!!!

It's hard to believe that four years ago now I was in the hospital holding my brand new baby boy! Sappy, I know, but it really is sureal how fast time flies. My sweet little boy has given us so many laughs, so many giggles, so many adventures and so many memories. He's such a stud an I'm so grateful to be his Mommy! Justin had the day off today, so we got to have a really fun family day. We went to a local children's science center and the kids had a blast. Then we came home had had (at the request of the birthday boy) sloppy joes and twisted cheetos for dinner. It was so fun to be able to Celebrate T's birthday and we are looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa Y coming down this weekend for some more celebrating! :) Because my computer is loading very slowly, I will save the pictures until later...except this one. Cuz it's so darn cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

The Spanglers said...

So cute! Happy birthday little man.

Elise said...

That IS pretty cute! Your kids are growing growing growing, I can't believe he's 4!

Tyson and Angela said...

Rachael, can I just say what a cute mom you are! You are the cutest! Travis is lucky to have you as a mom! Happy Birtday Travis (i know, I am a little late!)