Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dying to Blog

I'm so sad that I can't update you with pictures right now, but seeing as we are not at home and don't have the proper equipment to download onto J's Grandma's computer, I can't give you any. We did however get our family pictures taken last Monday before we left Omaha by a good Friend, Loralee, and they turned out great. As soon as I have them, I will post them. Things are still good in Utah. Despite all of us coming down with head colds once we got here, we are all making quick recoveries thus far. We are definitely anticipating getting out of the house and getting some fresh crisp air tomorrow. If I can figure out how to download pics here, I'll post them asap, but so far there hadn't been anything exciting. Just hanging out acclimatizing to the high altitude..ugh..that'll wear ya out. lol.

2 comments:

Jim and Jessica said...

I'm so happy you found our blog! It was great to see your comments. We're looking forward to seeing you guys in the morning!

Anonymous said...

We're sad too! For your sake and ours, hope to see some pictures soon! Especially those family portraits.