Monday, November 17, 2008

Ahhh, the Holidays

Well, it is officially baking season in my book. Last friday some good friends from church had their 5th Annual Cookie Swap. Oh, but don't let the fun title fool you. It's a fierce competition of cookie tasting and judging. Last year we came in second with our self-standing chocolate chip turkey cookies. This year we came home with nothing for our layered sour cream cookie turkey. sad day. lol. Next year I'll plan better..ya know...before the morning of the cookie swap. It was still great to hang out with friends and put ourselves into a sugar coma though. So since I didn't have a blog last year, I'm going to post a picture of last year's entry as well.

Entry 2008

Entry 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you learned your lesson! NEVER stray from chocolate, silly girl.

Campbell Family said...

Those cookies are very creative looking and they also look delicious.