Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

Here are a few pictures of the kids at our ward halloween party the day before Halloween. ( sorry..no pictures from Halloween day. We were too "pictured out" to take any more. We just wanted to be DONE with Halloween!) Random snap shot of the kids...that was the best
option for not getting intentionally scowled at
Can you tell Bug wasn't particularly fond of having pictures taken that night?
The stuffed scarecrow and his beloved teddy bear

Bug with her friend...and chili on her face



4 comments:

Jolisa said...

CUTE! I can't believe how kids grow-Mine and yours! not to mention everybody else's! They both look SO cute. I love the costume-you are so much more creative than me! I can't believe how much I miss Omaha. I never thought of it as home, but as soon as we drove out of the neighborhood I knew that it had been. I especially miss our ward.
~Jolisa

Elise said...

Fun pictures! I love the cute little witch, and your little scarecrow is just as handsome as can be. The Halloween parties in Omaha were the best, and I liked how they usually weren't on Halloween night that way we could party for 2 nights. :o) Give Milo a pet for me.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I may not have even recognized that those were your kids! That hairdo looks adorable on him!

Campbell Family said...

Your family is so cute and I truly miss you guys. Looks like all is well and your having a blast. I hope all is well.